Menu

St. Markéta's Church - Podlažice

The village Podlažice is about 15 km from Chrudim. The Baroque church of St. Markéta was built between 1696 and 1721 after a defunct Benedictine monastery from the 12th century.

  Download all photos

Contacts

{{ tidy_alt(config('app.name')) }}

logo-czech-republic

FOLLOW US

facebook    new-instagram-logo-png-transparent

East Bohemia Fim Office
náměstí Republiky 12
530 02 Pardubice
Czech Republic

Alena Horáková

a.horakova@vychodnicechy.info

+420 725 702 650