Automatic mills in Pardubice were designed by Josef Gočár. It situated on the right bank of the Chrudimka River in front of its confluence with Lab, in the White Suburbs, close to the Renaissance historic city center. The construction of the building began in 1909. Later the mills were further expanded.
The mills offer not only space for filmming, but also parking for filmming techniques.Download all photos
East Bohemia Fim Office
náměstí Republiky 12
530 02 Pardubice